Friday, February 19, 2010

Scrunchy and Seedbubble


Well, here they are. The one on the left is a little cold still. Below I put the before freezing image.

While I lie here, I wonder if there is anything I could do to help these kiddos implant. I know about pineapple and Mr. Hu is running out to get some now. I am also wearing my Germany undies for good luck (Mr. Hu's nationality). Any advice whether scientific or superstitious is appreciated.

Incidentally, I opened by email and found a notice from a journal where the whole issue is devoted to placentas and there as one of the subtopics, implantation! I hope our library has that journal I am going there right now to download it.

Finally, as another bonus for the transfer, Mr. Hu has declared that I now have a majority vote in the house seeing as I am voting for 3. Therefore, anything I want goes. I am trying to think of something I could get my way with, but so far I can't think of a single thing.

1 comment:

  1. My acupuncturist recommends warm foot soaks every night. And even if it doesn't help, it feels great. :) Hoping for the best for you!

    ReplyDelete