Saturday, April 16, 2011

1dp5dt

Just coming off 24 hour bed rest. It is the weekend so maybe I wii self prescribe another 40 hours or so. Bored bored bored.

Recap of yesterday. Filled bladder as requested. This is not the easiest thing for me as i have an iron bladder. This means that I don't have a really good sense of when it is full. So I just kept drinking water until the Appt. Went for a light lunch with Mr. Hu. Then off to the Appt. Then heard the bad news. Only 4 high quality blasts. Two for transfer and two to freeze. That is two less than last time. That was a real downer. They should have told me after the transfer.

Not sure the transfer went that well. I have a very tipped uterus and every dr has had issues with navigating the turns. Makes me wonder if any of those residents who did the iuis actually injected anything. Had some cramps and the re held off on the plunger until they subsided.

It was ultrasound guided, but I saw nothing. The re tried to point out the bubble containing the blasts but it could have been anything if you ask me. I really wanted to ask what we were looking at but he seemed a little preoccupied with my curvy uterus so I let it slide.

I can't believe I have been through this three times before and have not documented every little thing. I keep asking Mr. Hu if he remembers anything and he is of douse, clueless. Heck half the time I don't think that he is even listening to me. I know that is a classic wifey complaint but I have literally tracked this and I think 50% falls through the cracks. Not just chit chat either. Like details of things that need to be done or deadlines that should not be missed. I guess this little rant has segued Into my next point. What am I doing during the two week wait.

1. Pizza last night. Only two pieces not totally hungry.
2. I am concentrating on being completely relaxed and avoiding stress. This means no German class today and skipping a friends party to celebrate the end of chemotherapy. I hate to bail, but if I didn't and I have a BFN I will always wonder if it is because I was to active. Yes, woman are very active after natural conception, but they aren't spending over 70k getting to that point with few options left.
3. Ok this I am going to try very hard to do. Be positive. That's right no more complaining or grousing. All positive all the time. I am not pupo. I am p.
4. Keep a better log of things. Eating,tracking symptoms and listing 5 positive things. So here goes

Symptoms

Indigestion
oh so tender breasts but of course they were like that yesterday. e2 and progesterone will do that
not hungry
not sleepy
a little thirsty


Food


So far not so healthy
1/2 an almond croissant
nectarine
tablespoon peanut butter
two fruit rollups
dll pickles
olives
stuffed portobello mushroom
roasted sweet potatoes
broccoli


Why life is good

It is going to be hard not to list the first two over and over so i will have to list details in the future.

My husband He is the love of my life
My puppy She has been wth me longer than my husband
Food network
Free cycle. Yes, I feel totally lucky to have won a free cycle and there were no hidden charges. Awesome!
Our two little children floating in my uterus

1 comment: