Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Busy, busy

I just finished my cycle with three rounds of acupuncture under my belt. And shall I say, I am concerned. I just had the shortest cycle of my life. I am not kidding. I still had cramps, but then the bleeding only lasted for 2 days. Yes, that is right two days. Mr. Hoo commented that if this were any time than us trying to get a thick uterine lining it would be wonderful. Two days of blood, awesome. Now, I am left confused. Is my uterus just drying up? Is the acupuncture working in the reverse direction? Are the herbs messing with me? I just quit taking them. I am getting more and more frustrated. If anyone knows of bloggers that have had lining issues resolved, I would love to hear about them. I need some hope from somewhere. Heck, I am only assuming that a short period means thin lining. Maybe it means early menopause. I just don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I too am the master of the two day period and haven't found anything to combat this yet. I did read that anything between 10-80ml of menstrual blood loss is considered normal. I know my two day-ers now are like a tap has turned on then off and there's way more than 10 mls. Plus, during my IVF cycles my lining always looked great. So it's probably not affecting your lining quality either. The doctor I asked about it said the shortness and full-on-full-off-ed-ness is because of a steep progesterone drop - much steeper than when I was younger.

    ((hugs)) and I'm sorry this cycle ended in blood rather than a BFP.

    ReplyDelete